The idiocy of DST

Like most of you, I'm a nineteenth century farmer with no access to electric lighting. So you can obviously tell that I'm very grateful to our all-knowing daylight savings time government overlords. I really have no fucking clue how I'd gather chicken eggs or milk Bessie without that earlier sunrise in the winter. Besides, what else do I have to do in the winter but screw my wife and have as many kids possible to help on the farm? It's not like I need to drive home from work at the end of the day or something stupid like that. Why would I need it to be light out at 5pm? And praise God for the extra light in the summer evenings. After a day of back-breaking manual labor, it's good to sit down with The Good Book and read verse after verse without having to light dozens of candles.

Popular posts from this blog

How to annoy the ex in three easy steps.

Shitty American cars of The Old Man

The Red Queen