Halloween costumes for manic depressives

Ah it's that creepy time of year again, I mean creepier than usual. It's nearing Halloween. Leaves are already red and orange, bad horror movies have taken over the TV on weekends. So this year I thought that I should dress up as something befitting a cool manic depressive such as myself. All of the cliche movie monsters really won't cut it.

My first thought for this years costume was Confused White Suicide Bomber. I decided against this because explosive vests tend to make me look fat.

I could do the whole range of suicidal death, i.e.; slit wrists, nylon noose around the neck, empty sleeping pill bottle(with stomach pump in case the emt's got to me in time). Somehow I would tether the empty prescription bottle to the end of my finger tip so it looks like I dropped on the floor as I slipped off to the netherworld.


I might go as a Great Depression era unemployed father of six standing in a bread line. For example one of these guys: 
I really like those hats




This year I am far from home and as it gets closer to Halloween I'm counting the seconds until I'm back for All Hollows Eve. My son has tried on his costume a thousand times already, I only know this because I have been sent cell phone pix of it. I'm pretty sure of what I'll be going as this year, again. Yes that's right! Lonely, Depressed Divorced Father Standing at the End of a Driveway Holding a Flashlight While the Kids Trick or Treat Man. It's a fucking great costume.

Popular posts from this blog

How to annoy the ex in three easy steps.

Shitty American cars of The Old Man

The Red Queen