Sleep Paralysis

If you've ever experienced sleep paralysis you know that it can be scary and hellish.  In essence, your brain wakes up while your body is still paralyzed in REM sleep.  As you lay there unable to move, you can hallucinate and sometimes imagine that creatures or demons are sitting on your chest holding you down. This the same thing that happens when mentally unstable people go on the Jerry Springer show and claim that they were abducted by aliens. 

This is the scene that played out in my room last night.  I awoke laying on my back and my eyes were the only body part that weren't paralyzed. Suddenly, I saw a little white amorphous blob floating over to me from the left side of the room. It stood next to me at the head of bed.  Another blob stood a few feet taller and floated to the right side of the bed.  The right hand blob was pointing at my legs and left hand kid-sized blob was just staring at me.  I tried to scream, but no sound would come. As I finally regained movement in my body, the two apparitions faded into the dark.

Popular posts from this blog

How to annoy the ex in three easy steps.

Shitty American cars of The Old Man

The Red Queen