I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Motley who?

Crue: We're not quite dead yet. We're getting better! We feel happy!
Now that Motley Crue has announced their last tour ever, one has to ask, "who the fuck cares?" Is this supposed to be some kind of sad breaking news story, like a mass shooting?

I can't imagine how long it's been that someone even bothered to download their music illegally. Of course, if you grew up in the 80s listening to them and other hair bands, it'll make you sad that you are now old.

Just think, since grunge hit in the early 90s, record companies have wanted nothing to do with bands like MC. So for about 25 years Motley Crue has had absolutely no relevancy in pop culture. Big deal. Quit.

Also, anyone who appeared on the 2014 Grammys should admit defeat and retire. The American music industry is a massive 72 train train-wreck. So it actually makes you wonder, is there room just plain rock music anymore? It doesn't seem that way. Guitar, bass, drums and a singer has gotten just plain boring. It's all been done. Like beating a dead horse with a dead horse.

Having said all that, if you're looking for something a little different to listen to, take gander at one of my old posts. Music for manic depressives