I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Melatonin-induced TV show ideas

Since starting my herbal sleeping pill nightly regimen, I have been suffering through brain-chewing lucid dreams/nightmares. Most of these dreams involve some sort of task that I have complete until finished. Then, I wake up for a few minutes and it continues from the start again. It's a ton of fun. Luckily, I can remember all of these tasks the next morning. After wincing through the first five minutes of Celebrity Wife-Swap last night, I figure I can easily created a better premiss for a show. Here's some of them.

Ex-Date: Contestants try to sabotage their ex's blind dates using clandestine measures.

Eviction!: Contestants must volunteer at various soup kitchens and homeless shelters to win a years worth of rent.

Break-in: Contestants try to keep burglars from entering their homes using non-lethal measures.

Pest Patrol: Tag along with exterminators to rid dwellings of vermin. (Hosted by Mike Rowe).

Homecoming: Contestants are forced to live with their aging parents for a few months. They win nothing but their sanity by   being able to move out at the end.