I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

This week's album review

Yes, Snow Patrol is back with another great album. It's called Fallen Empires. This one is a tad more upbeat than the last album, A Hundred Million Suns, but is no less enticing. The first track on Fallen Empires is called "I'll Never Let Go," it's very hard to describe how just the first ten-seconds of this song grabs your attention and opens up your emotions. I don't know if this was intentional, but the general tone of Empires, feels like you are listening to an AM radio station in the 70's. It's very comforting. I don't know what it is. It has sort of a mono type of sound to it.

As usual Gary Lightbody's vocals are stellar as usual and there is a nice mix of electronic effects and keyboards throughout. You can probably catch the current single "This Isn't Everything You Are" on the radio, I guess, I don't listen to the radio.

Track List: