I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

The best BBC America shows you're not watching

If any of you Yanks out there don’t get the channel BBC America, I feel sorry for you. If you can get used to the accent, you won’t be able to live without it. I’ve compiled a list of some of my favs. In no certain order.

Whitechapel The premiss of this crime drama is that copy-cat killers are running rampant through London.

Being Human This drama is a combination of American Werewolf in London and Friends. It centers around the relationship between a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost. All living in the same house. It is incredibly well acted and the dialog is great.

Bedlam  This is sort of like Medium only not canceled.


Friday Night Dinner  This is a hilarious comedy about a family's weekly Friday night dinner and that wackiness that ensues.


The Inbetweeners  To really appreciate this show, you have to find it online to watch it without the bleeps.