I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Music for manic depressives

As most manics will attest to, top 40 music just doesn't cut it when dealing with mood swings and horrible ups and downs. So, I have compiled for you some of my favorite "easy" listening music. This weeks submission is:

Zeromancer -The Death of Romance 


Zeromancer is an Industrial metal/rock band from Norway. How would I describe this album? It's a melodic romp filled with heavy guitars, electronic effects, well written lyrics and great vocals. Dark, moody and with a hint of self loathing, it will definitely get you through a variety of shit.
Track list:
01 2.6.25
02 Industry People
03 The Hate Alphabet
04 The Death of Romance
05 The Pygmalion Effect
06 Murder Sound
07 Revengefuck
08 Virgin Ring
09 The Plinth
10 Mint
11 V



This weeks submission to the list is Snow Patrol's A Hundred Million Suns

This album is a hypnotic masterpiece.  There is something drastically wrong with you and you are dead inside if you don’t like this album.  These songs will wretch emotion out of your soul and you will be curled up in and fetal position in the corner weeping.

Track list:

01 If There's a Rocket Tie Me To It
02 Crack the Shutters
03 Take Back The City
04 Lifeboats
05 The Golden Floor
06 Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands
07 Set Down Your Glass
08 The Planets Bend Between Us
09 Engines
10 Disaster Button
11 The Lightning Strike

Three Days Grace, One-X

Three Days Grace is an Alternative Rock band from Canada, but don't hold that against them. Their best album, and one of the greatest collection of music ever to be produced by any band, is the 2006 disk, One-X. Written by singer Adam Gontier while in Toronto rehab center CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health) to break his addiction to Oxycontin. One-X has gotten me through some of the worst times in my life, and I will be eternally grateful to 3DG for producing such a beautiful masterpiece. 

Track List:

01. It's All Over
02. Pain
03. Animal I Have Become
04. Never Too Late
05. On My Own
06. Riot
07. Get Out Alive
08. Let It Die
09. Over And Over
10. Time Of Dying
11. Gone Forever
12. One X
Deadstar Assembly, Unsaved 

With mind altering vocals and bitchin' electronic programming, not to mention, insane guitars. Deadstar is one of a kind. 

Track List