I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Fun with Xanax

Like most people who are teetering on the edge with mental instabilities, I have come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no control over my life. So I have decided that trudging away at life sitting in a prison-blue colored cubicle is simply idiotic. I am now on a quest to find a job that I like and fulfills me somehow. Now, I have looked on Monster.com and I couldn't find any jobs for International Playboy listed. I'm going to keep looking.

Maybe something dangerous might suit me. Bombsquad? High-tension wire biter? There has to be something. Why is it that most people toil away in a job and hope by the end of their career, they have enough money to retire on and then die. Is that what life is about? It's just wretchedly sad. It's no wonder I drink.
Cheers!