I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Fun with reincarnation

Past Eric getting chow in the Battle of the Bulge
When I die, I want to make a deal with whatever higher power that happens to be there greeting me. Instead of coming back to Earth as a pampered cat or something, I want to be reborn in let's say 1925 or so. This would make me the perfect age to fight in WWII. As long as I'm a man, be it Germany, Britain, or the US, I will be happy. 

I know what you're thinking: "Eric, you're going to freeze to death in Stalingrad." No, I don't think so Tim. I have many years of WWII video game experience to help save my ass.

I know that I can fit right in as a person of the 1930's and 40's. You know, I might even have been there before in a former life. It feels so familiar to me when I'm watching an old black and white movie.The slang and manner of speaking back then was the coolest. I mean, who wouldn't want to say "Nice gams!", and "Yeah, it's curtains for you see!" all day long.