I was born. I suffered.
I suffered some more, and hopefully,
I won't die a painful death.
This is my life.

Excruciating jobs and other woes.

In my never ending quest to make ends "meat" I say meat because things such as chicken, fish, or steak, are truly luxuries, I have taken a part-time job, buh, buh bum...  Now I had long given up the notion of selling body parts, hooking or becoming a pirate as they are illegal and mostly painful.


Getting a part-time would not be such a bad thing if your regular job wasn't a major source of agony in your daily life.  Let me shed some light onto the heinous sucking chest wound that is my job, i.e.. Data Management.


Wikipedia defines Data Management as:  "Data Resource Management is the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the full data lifecycle needs of an enterprise."


In essence, it's shoveling large piles of shit from one place to another.  Making a very large mountain of shit. 


And on that note, I have to leave for this week.  I must hose off the shovel to get ready for the day.


Next week, how to crush any remaining spirit you have by wearing a red shirt.